Driving or flying home for Chinese New Year or Raya? Traveling with a baby can be a hassle. 75% of your luggage will probably belong to your little ones. We hope this travel essential check list curated from our experience can benefit parents for your upcoming trip.
First tip – it is important to get organized when you are traveling with a baby. Hence, we categorise these essentials according to baby routine to help make your packing easier.
- Stoller & carrier.
Baby Comfort / Sleeping
- Portable mini fans.
- Baby swaddles and blankets.
- Suzuran Baby Gauze Undershirt & Sweat Pad to keep baby’s body dry and cool.
- Baby mattresses.
- Suzuran Baby Wet Cleaning Cotton for cleaning baby’s mouth and face.
- Suzuran Baby Antibacterial Cut Cotton for cleaning baby’s bum. Read how to make your own wipes for convenient traveling here.
- Suzuran Baby Cotton Sheet for multipurpose cleaning.
- Baby head-to-toe wash.
- Children’s Panadol syrup and syringes in case of fever.
- Suzuran Baby Antibacterial Cotton Swab / Nasal aspirator in case of blocked nose.
- Baby probiotics in case of upset tummy.
- Mosquito repellant.
- Sanitiser or alcohol wipes.
- Storage bags for dirty laundry (depending on how long is your trip, pack baby laundry detergent if you wish to wash your baby clothes).
- Play mat and baby’s favourite toys and books.
- Baby bottles & cleanser / sterilizer / steamer.
- Container for baby food storage (used also for feeding) and cutleries.
It may seem like a long list, but once you start practicing, it gets easier. Traveling with a baby can be a wonderful new experience for your baby. You just need to be well-prepared. Have you read our tips for balik kampung with your babies? Click here to read.