Why Use Pure Cotton from Suzuran Baby?
Newborns are so delicate and so is their skin. Cotton is a natural fabric, therefore it's the best fabric for newborns’ skin.
Why select 100% Pure Cotton for babies?
- Pure cotton is 100% natural, plant-based fabric.
- As pure cotton is a natural fabric, it is non allergenic. Therefore babies do not breakout in rashes or eczema.
- Pure cotton fabrics are soft and gentle on baby's skin.
- Pure cotton fabrics permit better aeration and keep baby's skin cool and comfortable.
- Pure cotton enables better absorbency which help remove baby body's moisture easily.
- Pure cotton is perfect for babies who suffer from asthma because unlike other fabrics, it does not release small particulate matter that can trigger an asthma attack.
- Pure cotton is durable, washable, dry quickly and easy to use.
- It's easier to clean cotton fabrics. Washing cotton fabrics with a mild baby detergent and some warm water will suffice.
- Pure cotton fabrics can endure high temperature without affecting its quality and durability. Therefore cotton can be sterilized making it perfect for newborns.
Did you know? All Suzuran Baby cotton products are produced with Chitosan Antibacterial Treatment.
- Chitosan is a scientifically proven antibacterial agent.
- Chitosan is a polysaccharide biopolymer obtained from chitin (a primary component of cell walls in fungi).
- It is made by treating chitin shells of shrimp, crabs, lobster and etc with an alkaline substance.
- Therefore Suzuran Baby products are naturally antibacterial without any chemicals, alcohol and additives added.