Gauze Swaddle Bath Towel 3 pcs
- Earn 1 point for every RM1 you spend.
- FREE product sample with every purchase.
- FREE delivery within Peninsular Malaysia for order above RM180.
- International Shipping to UK, US, Singapore, Australia, Thailand and more countries.
- International customers can pay with PayPal.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Creating A Better Bathing Experience with Swaddle Bath Technique
Gauze Swaddle Bath Towel is specially designed for newborn swaddle bath to help create a more relaxed bathing experience for you and your newborn baby.
1. Before putting your baby in the bath tub, wrap your newborn baby with Gauze Swaddle Bath Towel.
2. Slowly put your newborn baby into bath tub filled with lukewarm water. The towel will absorb the warm water quickly to keep baby feeling warm and secured during bath time.
3. Then, unswaddle, wash, rinse and re-swaddle each of your newborn's limb individually.
Click here to learn more about swaddle bath.
Soft & Gentle Fabric for Baby's Delicate Skin
Gauze Swaddle Bath Towel is highly breathable, absorbent and dries quickly so there's no odor. Some other usages of Gauze Bath Towel include:
• Cleaning baby during bath time and drying baby after bath time
• Use as burping cloth
• Use as baby pillow by folding it or baby blanket
86 x 33cm
100% pure Japan medical use standard absorbent cotton gauze
Washing method: Hand wash or machine wash with gentle cycle or low spin.
Water temperature: Cold water (less than 35°C). Warm or hot water will shrink the fabric.
Detergent: Baby detergent/mild detergent.
Drying: Hang dry under the sun.
Note: Using a dryer will shrink the fabric a little. If you have to use a dryer, set the temperature as low as possible.
Q: What is the best way to care for the cotton gauze fabric?
A: It is easy and simple to care for our cotton gauze fabric. You can choose to hand wash or machine wash with gentle cycle or low spin with baby/mid detergent. Lastly, hang dry under the sun.
Q: Do I need to wash the new cotton gauze fabric first before use?
A: It is not necessary as the fabric has been sterilised with high steam pressure prior to packaging. Therefore, it is safe to use straight from the pack.
If you prefer an even softer touch and feel, you may choose to wash the new cotton gauze fabric first as it will help soften the fabric. The fabric gets softer after each wash.